We respect your right to privacy. On this page you will find our position on the collection, processing and use of information about users.
Personal data collected by Studio 102 Sp. z o.o., ul. Wielkokacka 15, 81-611 Gdynia, NIP 586-22-68-737;, where they are processed in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to processing personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (OJ EU L 119, p. 1), here in after referred to as: RODO.
Studio 102 Sp. z o.o. makes special efforts to protect the privacy and information provided to her and about her clients.
Studio 102 Sp. z o.o. diligently selects and applies appropriate technical measures, including programming and organizational measures, ensuring protection of the data being processed, in particular protecting data from unauthorized access, disclosure, loss and destruction, unauthorized modification, as well as from processing in violation of applicable legal provisions.
For the sake of data security entrusted to us through the Website, Studio 102 Sp. z o.o. has developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. Studio 102 Sp. z o.o. constantly controls their performance and checks their compliance with applicable legal regulations, including with the act on the protection of personal data, the act on the provision of services by electronic means, as well as executive acts and acts of Community law.
Personal Data is processed on the basis and in the scope included in the content of the consent expressed by the User himself and in cases where the law authorizes Studio 102 Sp. z o.o. to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
The administrator of your personal data is: Studio 102 Sp. z o.o., ul. Wielkokacka 15, 81-611 Gdynia, NIP 586-22-68-737, e-mail: email@example.com
In the matter of your personal details, you can contact us using:
- electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- traditional mail: ul. Wielkokacka 15, 81-611 Gdynia
Objectives and legal grounds for the processing of personal data
We process your personal data for the following purposes, based on the legal basis of the general Data Protection Regulation art. 6 of the Act, referred to as RODO:
- Users using our website remain anonymous until they decide otherwise. The information contained in the system logs (eg IP address) resulting from the general rules of connections made on the Internet are provided by Quellio Sp. z o.o. used for technical purposes related to the administration of our servers. In addition, IP addresses are used to collect general, statistical demographic information (eg about the region from which the connection takes place).
- Contact with Studio 102 Sp. z o.o. through the website requires filling out a form in which you should provide information that allows you to contact the user (eg e-mail address). The information provided in the form is used by us for necessary contacts with our users and in order to better adapt the content we present to their needs and interests.
- Data made available in the contents of the contract concluded with Studio 102 Sp. z o.o. are used to enable contact between Users to arrange a meeting, enter into a contract / order / negotiate.acji.
Rights resulting from the ROPE and the time of data processing Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to carry out orders, services, marketing activities and other services performed for the User.
Personal data will be deleted in the following cases:
- when the data subject asks for their removal or withdraws their consent,
- when the data subject does not take action for over 10 years (inactive contact),
- when Studio 102 Sp. z o.o. will receive information that the stored data is out of date or inaccurate.
On the basis of RODO, you have the right to:
- requesting access to your personal data
- requesting the rectification of your personal data
- request removal of your personal data
- requests to limit the processing of personal data
- object to the processing of personal data
- requests to transfer personal data
- submitting a complaint to the supervisory body
If we process your personal data, you have the right to:
- access to personal data,
- obtaining information about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data being processed, recipients or categories of recipients of this data, the planned period of storage of your data or criteria for determining this period, about your rights under the GDPR and the right to lodge a complaint to the President The Office for Personal Data Protection, on the source of these data, on automated decision-making, including profiling and on safeguards applied in connection with the transfer of these data outside the European Union;
- obtain copies of your personal data.
Some data, such as: e-mail address, first and last name, telephone number can be stored for the next 5 years for evidence purposes, complaint handling, complaints and claims related to services provided by Studio 102 Sp. z o.o . Data regarding orders will be stored for 5 years from the date of the contract.
The recipient of the data is:
- Studio 102 Sp. z o.o.,
- state authorities, such as the prosecutor’s office, the Police, PUODO, the President of UOKiK, if they ask us to do so,
- in addition, we can share anonymised data (ones that cannot be identified) with external entities.
WHAT ARE “COOKIES”?
Cookies are small files that are saved and stored on your computer, tablet, or smartphone when you visit various websites on the Internet. A cookie usually contains the name of the website it comes from, the lifetime of a cookie, and a randomly generated unique number used to identify the browser from which a website is connected.
- for the service to work faster and be easier to use,
- to better match the content and advertising available on the site to the expectations and interests of the users,
- to collect anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow you to understand how the users use the site and help in improving its functionality and content,
- for marketing purposes.
By using cookies as above, we never identify the users’ identities based on information stored in cookies.
HOW LONG ARE THE DATA IN COOKIES STORED?
At www.studio102.pl , two types of cookies can be used – session and permanent ones. The former remain on the user’s device only while using the website. Permanent cookies remain in the user’s device for as long as they have a set lifetime or until the user removes them.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED AT WWW.STUDIO102.PL
- cookies necessary for the operation of websites – they are necessary for the proper functioning of the website, they allow the user to navigate through it and use its elements. For example, they can remember previous activities (e.g. open texts) while returning to a page in the same session,
- cookies which improve efficiency – they are used to collect information about how the users use the website: which areas they visit, how much time they spend on them, and what problems they encounter, such as error messages. This allows us to improve the operation of the website,
- cookies which improve functionality – they are used to remember the user’s settings and the user’s choices (e.g. the user’s name, region in which he / she resides, or personalized content settings) to provide him / her with more relevant content and services. They also allow him to watch movies and use social tools, such as blogs, chat rooms, and forums.
ARE THIRD PARTIES ‘COOKIES USED AT WWW.STUDIO102.PL ?
Yes, while using the site www.studio102.pl you can receive cookies from third parties cooperating with the site, such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc.
HOW CAN YOU CHANGE THE SETTINGS CONCERNING COOKIES OR HOW CAN YOU REMOVE THEM?
Most web browsers are initially set to automatically accept cookies. However, the user can change the browser settings so that cookies are blocked – in whole or in part, e.g. only from third parties. You can also receive a message each time cookies are sent to the user’s device. More information on cookie management is available in the “Help” section of the web browser menu or at: https://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/. However, please note that blocking the cookies we use may have a negative impact on the convenience of using the website – for example, it may not be possible to enter certain areas of the website to receive personalized information while browsing. This will also prevent us from collecting anonymous information about the use of the site in order to constantly improve its content.